Hezbollah Israeli War
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sayyed Hassan

Lebanon
13 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  1:32:49 PM  Show Profile
Hezbollah dragged Lebanon in a confrontation with Israel. Sayyed Hassan today declared an open war on Israel. Why? Who stands to benefit? Who stands behind him?
In my opinion, he is fighting the war of Iran and Syria. Trying to give his supporters an opening in the international isolation of which Iran and Syria suffer.
He dragged the Lebanese people into an elective unnecessary war, to support his brethren in Hamas.
So what happens now?
Obviously Hezbollah is isolated now, the arabs have distanced themselves, so will most Lebanese. The question ecomes: Can we as Lebanese hold hearings of Sayyed Hassan or perhaps try him for bringing onto Lebanon destruction and war?

Truth Squad

114 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  06:45:26 AM  Show Profile
An Israeli air raid has killed at least 10 Lebanese civilians who were fleeing southern border areas. Many more were feared injured in the attack, which hit a van.
I ask every peace-loving person on this planet to join me in saying a prayer for the innocent Lebanese who are killed and maimed daily in this crazy confrontation. Light u a candle for peace.
As for blame and responsibility, there is enough to go around every leader in Lebanon, Israel and the Arab world.
I will reserve my opinion on your topic until later, until after the retaliatory attack stops.
Go to Top of Page

Samir

Lebanon
33 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  4:53:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh yes. I agree; Hezbollah is a player. It is the facilitator of every foreign influence that wishes harm to Lebanon.
Hezbollah's actions have invited Israel to destroy Lebanon and will eventually invite Syria to regain its control of Lebanon.
WE HAVE HD ENOUGH OF HEZBOLLAH AND OF HASSAN NASRALLAH.
I pray for the safety of all civilians on all sides but I also pray for the total defeat of Hezbollah.
This war is the last card that Syria kept holding to escape punishment.
Go to Top of Page

ezdean

Lebanon
21 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  02:57:00 AM  Show Profile
What a sharade? Nasrallah launched a war to destroy Lebanon. He hits a bush or a roadside in Israel, they destroy a building, a bridge or a power plant. What an amazing strategy for the Islamic resistnce. STUPID STUPID STUPID.
Go to Top of Page

haiseb

Libya
1 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  2:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit haiseb's Homepage
First of all
Who is destroying lebanon now is ISRAEL not anybody else...
Second
for decades Israel want to vanish lebanon off the map ,for many reasons.
mainly as "ORIENT SWISS" echoed by the represnter of Israel state in UN last week.
The cowrd army of Israel should fight only the people who attacked him not the innocent people who have not any relation with Hizbollah.
Third
In wars , no one fight in behave on others ,
Who give blood do not do it for other countries .
They are fighting for thier cause ,whatever that cause was ...
Go to Top of Page

Truth Squad

114 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2006 :  8:43:57 PM  Show Profile
STOP THIS MASSACRE OF LEBANESE CIVILIANS.
STOP THE ISRAELI WAR CRIMES IN LEBANON.
TAKE AWAY HEZBOLLAH'S MISSILES.
SAVE THE INNOCENT CHILDREN IN LEBANON HURT PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY.
Go to Top of Page

12 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2006 :  3:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Moderator's Homepage
France and the United States agreed today on a draft United Nations Security Council resolution aimed at stopping the 25-day war between Israel and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Members of the 15-member Security Council held closed-door meetings beginning Saturday August 5, 2006 to discuss the proposal backed by the U.S. and France. But it may be several days before the council votes on the plan to address the violence which has killed more than 900 people in Lebanon and Israel and then it would require cooperation on the ground.

The Center for Democracy in Lebanon obtained an exclusive copy of the draft, you can read it at:
http://www.democracyinlebanon.org/UNSC-Draft-060805.htm
and discuss in this thread.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Forum for Democracy in Lebanon © Democracy in Lebanon Go To Top Of Page