Arts
 Ziad Rahbani
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

democracyinlebanon

16 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  01:38:37 AM  Show Profile
Some of you asked about a forum concerning Ziad Rahbani. I guess the best is to discuss any muscial topic under a general forum which is Art.
There were some requests regarding exchange of Ziad Rahbani songs, well this is not a file sharing service but a forum to discuss and communicate ideas...Enjoy!

zys

Lebanon
35 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  02:05:32 AM  Show Profile
I found a link to an unofficial Ziad Rahbani website.
www.ziad-rahbany.net

أقسم بالولاء للعلم اللبناني والجمهورية التي يمثلها : مواطنون متحدون من دون تمييز مذهبي أو عرقي في أمّة واحدة خاضعة لله غير مقسـّمة, حرّة و عادلة

Edited by - zys on 05/10/2005 02:06:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

praxis

10 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  10:22:35 PM  Show Profile
if you are so interested in art can you tell me the significance of the Mona Lisa ?
quote:
Originally posted by zys

www.ziad-rahbany.net

أقسم بالولاء للعلم اللبناني والجمهورية التي يمثلها : مواطنون متحدون من دون تمييز مذهبي أو عرقي في أمّة واحدة خاضعة لله غير مقسـّمة, حرّة و عادلة

The voice of one...or maybe thousands
Go to Top of Page

Sayyed Hassan

Lebanon
13 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  11:38:32 PM  Show Profile
praxis, if you know enlighten us.
This is not a forum for a dual, or for childish display of knowledge. Let the kids in KG recite the capitals of countries. If you happen to be so knowledgeable in art, then your national duty is to educate.
Have you heard of people who are interested in learning even when they don't know.
Interest in learning is a virtue.
Ignorance and arrogance when you think you know are NOT.
Kul liman yadda3i fil3ilmi falsafatan
Hafizta shay'an wa ghabat 3anka ashya'ou.

quote:
Originally posted by praxis

if you are so interested in art can you tell me the significance of the Mona Lisa ?
quote:
Originally posted by zys

www.ziad-rahbany.net

Edited by - Sayyed Hassan on 05/12/2005 11:39:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

lebanon419

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2005 :  12:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit lebanon419's Homepage
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by zys

www.ziad-rahbany.net

the name is interesting enough ;) hey, who here knws how to apply varnish to an acrylic painted painting?
Go to Top of Page

Akhwat Shanai

14 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2005 :  12:20:35 PM  Show Profile
Hello,

to apply varnish to an acrylic painted painting:
You take the painting
You take the vernish
You go the menu "Art Tasks" and you select "apply varnish to an acrylic painted".
The systems asks you : are you sure you want to apply varnish to an acrylic painted . OK or Cancel.
You click on OK :)

quote:
Originally posted by lebanon419

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by zys

www.ziad-rahbany.net

the name is interesting enough ;) hey, who here knws how to apply varnish to an acrylic painted painting?

Edited by - Akhwat Shanai on 11/23/2005 12:21:20 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Forum for Democracy in Lebanon © Democracy in Lebanon Go To Top Of Page